Sunday, March 6, 2011


3-6-11
Mylie's IV went bad last night, luckily Dr. Granum said we could leave it out since she was so close to eating enough to not need it. -Hopefully she can keep it up, so we don't have to put it back. She has been doing pretty well with the bottle. We have been bottle feeding her when she is awake & seems interested- if not we just use the feeding tube. We talked today about maybe trying to get her to bottle all of her feedings during the day & tube feed her at night so she can rest- I guess we will see how it goes. 
The days seem to be going by fairly fast- Probably because I'm used to bed rest pace. I stay at the hospital all day & just come home to sleep.  They have kept a room for me to stay in while I'm there. Chris hung out with me all day today... Darcy & Paul came up to visit & Mylie got to take her first trip out of the nursery! (all the way down the hall to my room). 

No comments:

Post a Comment