Sunday, March 20, 2011

WELCOME HOME MYLIE!!


We got to bring Mylie home on Wednesday. I have been meaning to get pictures up ever since! She has been doing great since we got home. I must admit it was nice having the nurses feeding her in the middle of the night, but even that hasn't been too bad. She gets better at the bottle every day- so she is eating a little quicker than she used to. She is still on the oxygen and increased calories. We go back to the doctor Tuesday for a weight check & some labs. (She is still jaundice, so we are mostly watching that.) The hardest part about having her on oxygen is keeping her from pulling it out of her nose. If her hands aren't wrapped up & she is awake she has a hold of that tubing. (not that I can say I blame her- those prongs look sooo long going up that little nose!)

2 comments:

  1. She's so itty bitty and beautiful! Congratulations on being able to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad that cute little bug finally got to come home. Do you have a lot of eager helpers with Kaycee and Preston? Maybe a little too much help? I bet Chris is happy to have you both home as well...WHEW!!

    ReplyDelete